What do Affordable Care Act (ACA) Plans Cover?
All private health insurance plans that are ACA approved offer the same set of essential health benefits.
All ACA Plans must include at least the following items and services:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (such as surgery)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (care before and after your baby is born)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
- Additional benefits
Additional benefits include:
- Birth control benefits
- Breastfeeding benefits
- Dental coverage
- Deductible Buster
We can Help
At First Global Insurance Agency you will find all of the major health carriers and we offer plans nationwide. Call our office today to speak with your own personal Licensed ACA Expert Agent. Open Enrollment is only for a short period of time so call us now toll free at 888-251-5535 to set up an appointment. Please note*** This will help ensure that your applications and subsidies will be secured by submitting them in time.
For more information or to get a quote please click on the link that best suits your insurance goals. We certainly look forward to helping you with all of your Health Insurance needs!